Everyone loves experiencing the thrill of surround sound at the movie theater. You can feel the sound of a car exploding or an animal thumping through the forest. Doesn’t it send a chill down your spine? If you want a similar kind of experience when listening to music so you can feel every beat of the drum and every string of the guitar, what you need is bass-boost headphones.
If you are thinking of buying the Betron YSM1000 headphones, here’s our review to help you make your decision.
The YSM1000headphones are made by Betron, a London-based company that specializes in audio and music. The brand is known for realistic audio reproduction and durability. They are committed to providing the most comfortable, accurate and unhindered listening experience. Each product from Betron is made from high-quality materials blended with precision engineering.
The Betron YSM1000headphones can cope with the most demanding tracks and give immense clarity in every drop of sound. They are made with coil neodymium dynamic drivers that are capable of producing a wide range of musical frequencies to a high standard.
These earphones not only sound good, but they also boast a nice design and are very aesthetically pleasing. The sturdy headband gives you a snug and comfortable fit with diminished sound leakage levels.The Betron YSM1000 headphones come with a 24k gold-plated 3.5mm Jack that adds more style to the product and improves their overall performance.
The headphones come with hybrid silicone ear buds in three sizes (small, medium and large) to give you maximum comfort. You can also use the noise isolation ear buds suppliedto significantly reduce outside sound if you are in a noisy place.
The product comes with a compact leather carrying pouch to securely store your headphones and related accessories. The headphones are compatible with a wide range of devices such as MP3 players, iPhones, iPods, DVD and CD players and gaming systems.
Features of the Betron YSM1000 Headphones
- Measures 0.8 x 0.5 x 1.2 inches
- Weighs 0.2 ounces
- 9foot cable
- Bass Driven Sound
- In-ear sound isolating design
- Durable metal body
- 2-year warranty
- Deliver powerful bass with enhanced surround sound and musical detail
- Look much more expensive than they are
- Plush ear buds enhance the pleasure of listening to music
- Compatible with a wide range of devices
- Superior quality ear buds provide enhanced comfort and noise isolation
- Compact leather carrying pouchincluded to store the headphones
- Cable is soft and does not tangle even while you run or exercise
- Sound quality is excellent at this price
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The jack has a straight design, not a 90-degree design as found in some other headphones
- High frequency sounds can get a little muffed
- Ear buds are not magnetic so they don’t stay on your neck when not it use
- Slightly expensive when compared to competitor brands
If you are looking for some high quality bass-boosting headphones that can give you an adrenalin rush when you’re listening to the music, the Betron YSM1000’s offer a good deal.
While they fall slightly short in terms of the exterior design, they more than make up for this with the sound quality. Who cares about the design when the sound quality is excellent? It’s also worth noting that the gold-plated jack makes the headphones look more expensive than they are.
We compared the YSM1000headphones with those from Yomuse and Atrix and found that they cost slightly more than competition. However we feel that theBeltronYSM1000headphones deliver better bass tones than competitor products in the same price range. Hence, we feel customers seeking a high level of sound quality won’t mind paying a few dollars extra for a better product.